What is LeanAM® & Paradoxine®?
- They are branded nutrition ingredients launched by BESTCOM.
- LeanAM®is SFE-CO2 of Grains of Paradise, while Paradoxine®is Ethanol extract of Grains of Paradise.
- Paradoxine® and LeanAM®are non-stimulant mild herbal fat loss ingredients.
- They can trigger thermogenesis and decrease body fat.
- Their fat loss function has been proved by in vivo and human clinical researches.
- They are proved to contain 15% Aframols® and 12.5% 6-paradol.
What is Aframols®?
In the seed of Grains of Paradise, there are lots of similar chemical structure components which showed pungent odor, such as 6-paradol, 6-gingerol, 6- shogaol, 6-gingerdione, etc. The proprietary matrix of pungent aromatic ketones were named Aframols®. Both Paradoxine® and LeanAM® are standardized to 15% Aframols® & 12.5% 6-paradol.
How do LeanAM®& Paradoxine®work?
In humans, there are two types of adipose tissue, WET (white adipose tissues) and BAT (brown adipose tissues). WAT is the sites of energy storage, while BAT is responsible for cold-and diet-induced thermogenesis, which helps to control body-energy expenditure, as well as body fat content.
Paradise extract (especially including 12.5% 6-paradol) was found to promote WAT transformation into BAT.
Paradoxine® & LeanAM® are your ticket for higher work output, and greater fat reduction.
Difference of Paradoxine®and LeanAM®
|Plant used||Aframomum Melegueta||Aframomum Melegueta|
|Extract Technology||Ethanol Extract||SFE-CO2|
|Solvent Residue||NMT 5000ppm||Non|
|Powder Color||Yellow||Little Red|
|Ordor||Pungent, Sneeze||Natural original seed aromatic smell|
Only Paradoxine® and LeanAM®
HPTLC Spectrum (Certified by Third Party Laboratory
Detected at visible light (A) and UV 365nm (B). Lanes 1, 2, 7, 8 are the reference samples used for comparision. 5 and 6 are our products.